Democrats or Republicans; right to left

Home Forums Our current debating news agendas Democrats or Republicans; right to left

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  kerry shah 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

UNITY4ALL
    Participant

Donald Trump is a businessman who has spent the least on his campaign . he knows; advertising works,but what really works is that “there is no such thing as bad news”

JOHN SIMPSON
    Participant

Is it me or did Mr. Trump in the latest debate was anti-gulf war which to me is being pro-Muslim

Von Smith
    Participant

This republican debate was so fired up that they actually started complimenting George Bush in order to strike off Donald Trump -what I low.

Das Walters
    Participant

You know who will win this race not the one who lasts the longest but the one that was the most controversial
    This is the world today

Mohammad Iqbal
    Participant

If only he does not want to ban Muslims I would actually vote for Donald Trump

Dean Jones
    Participant

Henry Clinton is so boring
    That’s why Bernie Sanders is doing well

kerry shah
    Participant

Every time I see a Republican debate. I end up missing my daily routine it’s so exciting

kerry shah
    Participant

A Trump presidency looks like this; his best friend is Putin, his enemy is Fox lady presenters but like he says “I am a business man I get on with everyone”.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Media